Personal security is the password you are given when you join www.keria.shop. In order to present any personal information you must first give the user name and password. For this reason, you must keep this information safe in order not to fall into the hands of third parties.
All transactions you make through www.keria.shop are ruled by International and European Law, which regulates issues related to electronic commerce as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which deals with issues related to electronic commerce with distance sales.
If a member wishes to be deleted from our databases, he should send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Deleting Member”. If, however, orders have been placed in his / her name, the account can NOT be deactivated as it will be registered in our database.
Delivery of your order: Once you have made your order, and having checked that the products you ordered are available, you will receive your order within 1-3 working days. If any of your products are not in stock, we will contact you directly, so make sure the email you declare is valid. If you would like immediate delivery, please send an email, writing exactly how we can help.
Products on Request: In cases which the product is referred as “Available on Request”, we are required to ask you to make in advance the 50% of the value of the product.
Orders over the Internet have priority over phone orders.
Shipments outside the city of Patras are implemented by courier, which are listed on the website before the order is finalized. All products are sent by courier to the address you have specified in your order within 1-3 working days if available. If they are not readily available, you are informed by e-mail or by telephone from a representative of Koi.S.P.E. “Faros” and after conciliation, we process your order. The charge is based on the weight of the order and paid by the customer. With few exceptions which the volumetric weight of the order exceeds the rel one, then shipping costs should be calculated volumetrically.
Possible additional charges:
- The payment on delivery is charged with an additional € 3.00 * on the shipping cost (cost charged by the courier companies) regardless of the amount of the order.
- If you wish your order to be delivered on Saturday, you must state it during your order. The charge for delivery on Saturday is 4.50 € *
- If you wish your order to be delivered at a specific time you will be charged € 5.00 *
- The products are insured up to the amount of € 293.00 *
- Shipping is free when the order exceeds € 350.00 *
*Prices differ, depending on the transportation company of your choice.
Special shipment cases
In the case of ordering more than 6 products (which are listed as available, not available on request or out of stock) in which one or more are not readily available, there are two ways of shipping:
- Separate shipment with prepayment of the entire amount to the courier and sending the missing product without any additional charge to the customer.
- Separate delivery and payment by the customer of the products he receives. In the second shipment that includes the missing product, the customer is charged with the shipping costs for shipment and possible cash on delivery if this is the method of payment.
All the above prices include VAT of 24%